Please join us at the NY Wine and Culinary Center in Canandaigua on Wednesday March 14th for a wonderful Irish themed Beer Pairing Dinner prepared by Executive Chef Matthew Laurence and Executive Sous Chef Gary Parmalee. GAEL Brewing’s Owner/Brewer George Adams will attend giving a description and story behind the beers.
More information can be found at the NYWCC at the following link:
For those of you who have the day off, we will be open on our regularly scheduled day of Monday January 15th. If you have the day off, stop by and have a pint.
Here are our hours of operation until the beginning of 2018:
- Thursday December 21 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Friday December 22 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday December 23 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday December 24 (Christmas Eve) – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Monday December 25 (Christmas) – Closed
- Tuesday December 26 (St. Stephen’s Day) – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Wednesday December 27 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Thursday December 28 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Friday December 29 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday December 30 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday December 31 (New Year’s Eve) – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Monday January 1 (New Year’s Day) – Closed
GAEL Brewing’s Ah Me Joy Porter has been recognized as one of the best beers for Upstate NY in 2017 as judged by NYup.com writers Don Cazentre and Jared Paventi. The writers mention that they feel that it is better than Oskar Blues’ Death By Coconut. We are honored by the mention.
We will be pouring at the New York Craft Brewers Festival at the Landmark Theater in Syracuse on Saturday December 2 from 4-8 PM. The VIP session starts at 4 and the General Admission session starts at 5. Please stop by and say hi.
We will be pouring at the Seneca Lodge in Watkins Glen on Friday December 1st from 5:30 – 9 PM. This is the introductory event for the Seneca Lake Brewers Guild. For more information please take contact the Seneca Lodge
We will be open the following hours for Thanksgiving week:
- Monday 11/20 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Tuesday 11/21 – Closed
- Wednesday 11/22 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Thanksgiving 11/23 – Closed
- Friday 11/24 – Open 11 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday 11/25- Open 11 AM – 6 PM
Stop by an get a growler or crowler fill for the holiday. Silante.
We will be pouring at the Corning Museum of Glass for their 2300 event on Thursday November 16th from 6-8 PM. Please stop by and say hi.
Come join us at GAEL Brewing Company for our Ghoul Gala on Sunday October 29th. Come in costume!
We will have free candy and prizes for those who buy growler and crowler fills.
Live Music will be provided by Dave Novak and the Party Nuts Lite from 1-4 PM.
Yes, we will be open on Monday October 9, Columbus Day from 11-6. If you have the day off stop by for a beer.